About Us The Collision Repair Shop
For the many years we’ve been in business, we have been striving to provide our clients the best quality auto body repair service possible to gain their full satisfaction. And they’ve shown their appreciation by coming back to us repeatedly.
We want to be the auto body repair shop facility for all your automotive needs.
Our collision is one of Atlanta metro's premier collision repair center! Being certified by multiple auto manufacturers, you can rest assured that we know exactly how to put your car back to pre-accident condition! From Porsche's to pick-up trucks, our highly trained and experienced staff prides itself on every detail of every repair!
We have over 40,000 square feet of repair facilities, including four uni-body frame realignment systems; three state of the art, down-draft spray booths; and a computerized paint mixing system to ensure the closest color match possible! Utilizing multiple online damage estimating systems allows clear communication with your insurance company regarding damage analysis.
In addition to having Factory certified technicians complete the repairs, one of our highly trained service advisors will keep you updated throughout the repair process. Just let us know if you want a phone call, text, or email, and you'll get regular updates on the status of your vehicle! Being Factory Certified is a privilege that Performance has earned by serving thousands of customers each year referred to us by many of the dealerships in the Atlanta area. Customers ranging from all over Atlanta - such as Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Cumming, Milton, Dunwoody and Fayetteville . Some customers having cars shipped from places as far as Savannah , Monroe and actually many of the connecting states. We will fix the dents, dings, scratches - all the way down to the destroyed body from bad collisions. With our team no project is out of our league. We generally work on any make or model but we mostly do Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Infiniti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus and many many many more.
Visit our certification pages and partner information to find out more on why Performance Auto Collision is the only repair facility for you!
Our collision shop in Ferndale is fully equipped with all the tools and supplies needed to perform any type of collision repair required. The staff here at The Collision Repair Shop go through rigorous amounts of training so that they are up to date with newer model vehicles that come out everyday.
Why Choose Us?
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having collision damage repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of auto accident damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop in Ferndale and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for your collision shop.
- You have the right to go to any collision shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular collision shop.
- Differences in collision shop estimates are common. A lower collision shop estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one collision shop estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a collision shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE), technicians like at our Ferndale location.
- Ask if the collision shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Our collision shop in Ferndale offers a lifetime warranty on your repairs, for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Let our collision shop in Ferndale help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Collision Repair Shop Collision & Auto Body Service Ferndale, MI
Car accidents can be very frustrating. No one ever wakes up in the morning and says "I think I'm going to make my life a little miserable today, I think I'll let someone crash into me." Accidents do happen and they occur everyday. Whether its your fault or someone else's. We are here to help make things a whole lot better. Here at The Collision Repair Shop you can count on getting great quality work and excellent customer service. We continually update our customers on the repairs of there vehicle. You can rest assure that your vehicle is in great hands. After you use us once, you will never go anywhere else.
When involved in an auto accident here are a few things you should ALWAYS do:
- Make sure no one is hurt and if there are immediately call 911.
- Get all the parties who are involved information. License, Registration, & Proof Of Insurance (Make Sure Its Not Expired)
- Call 911 and always make a police report (Police Reports Protect You From High Insurance Rates)
- If you get into a minor car accident and the person involved suggests they would like to pay for the damages out of pocket, still call 911. If they plan on changing there mind then there insurance company will be responsible. The person at fault doesn't need to worry about you filing a claim (since it would be in the report that they are paying out of pocket.) Let the authorities know that they are going to pay out of pocket. They will write it down in the police report. If they fail to pay out of pocket then you have there insurance company to reimburse you for the damages that is on the police report. If you don't make the police report and take there word for it that they will pay for the damages and they do change there mind and not pay, then you will be the one coming out of pocket. Police won't be able to assist after.
- If they don't have insurance call 911.
Auto Body Collision Repair, Painting and Towing Services for Algonac, Allen Park, Almont, Ann Arbor, Armada, Auburn Hills, Barton Hills, Belleville, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bridgewater, Brighton, Brownstown, Canton, Capac, Center Line, Chelsea, Clarkston, Clawson, Clinton Twp, Commerce Township, Davisburg, Dearborn, Detroit, Dexter, Dryden, Eastpointe, Ecorse, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Flat Rock, Fraser, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farm, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Harrison Twp. Hartland, Hazel Park, Highland, Highland Park,Holly, Howell, Huntington Woods, Imlay City, Inkster, Keego Harbor, Lake Orion, Lathrup Village, Leonard, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Macomb, Madison Heights, Manchester, Marine City, Marysville, Melvindale, Memphis, Milan, Milford, Mt. Clemens, New Baltimore, New Boston, New Haven, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Port Huron, Ray, Redford, River Rouge, Riverview, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Rockwood, Romeo, Romulus, Roseville, Royal Oak, Saint Clair, Salem, Saline, South Lyon, Southfield, Southgate, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Sylvan Lake, Taylor, Trenton, Troy, Union Lake, Utica, Walled Lake, Warren, Washington, Waterford, Wayne, West Bloomfield, Westland, White Lake, Whitmore Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Ypsilanti,